Breaking Pakistan tour of Australia 2019

Tim paine declared 😠😠
bro reason behind declared
Speaking to Fox Sports after stumps, Warner admitted that he was aware of Bradman’s record while batting. Warner also disclosed the already discussed declaration time in the Australian dressing room. With Warner at 335* at the decided time, the team decision was put over an individual record by the hosts.
“I knew it [the declaration point] was 5:40 [PM], I think it was but I had to keep asking,” Warner was quoted as saying by Fox Sports.
David Warner triple century: Why Tim Paine declared Australian innings with Warner at 335* | The SportsRush

bro reason behind declared
Speaking to Fox Sports after stumps, Warner admitted that he was aware of Bradman’s record while batting. Warner also disclosed the already discussed declaration time in the Australian dressing room. With Warner at 335* at the decided time, the team decision was put over an individual record by the hosts.
“I knew it [the declaration point] was 5:40 [PM], I think it was but I had to keep asking,” Warner was quoted as saying by Fox Sports.
David Warner triple century: Why Tim Paine declared Australian innings with Warner at 335* | The SportsRush
Its ok bro, but according to me they did wrong because it was only 2nd day of match. 15 over more was enough for warner to create a new record.

source : cricbuzz
Most wickets in 2019 (Test):-
50 Pat Cummins (18 inngs)*
38 Stuart Broad (18 inngs)
33 Mohammed Shami (16 inngs)
30 Mitchell Starc (10 inngs)
30 Nathan Lyon (18 inngs)
29 Josh Hazlewood (12 inngs)

eventfull series for yasir shah
give away (1st test + 2nd test)( 200 + 197 runs ) in bowling and scored 181 runs by batting

NATHAN LYON -- 16th FIFER IN TESTS:
- 1st vs Pakistan
- 4th at Adelaide
- 6th at home

Most Test wickets at @TheAdelaideOval

56 - Shane Warne (13 Tests)
50 - NATHAN LYON (9)
46 - Glenn McGrath (10)
45 - Dennis Lillee (9)
42 - Craig McDermott (8)

Back
Top Bottom