Pakistan Tour Of Afghanistan 2023 | News & Updates

Afghanistan creates history win t20i series against Pakistan take unassailable lead of 2-0 in 3 match series

7KHdM7C.jpg

LjOfXZc.jpg
aiQWyuf.jpg
D1uQ08t.jpg
9VzU7FG.jpg
6D6E2qw.jpg
FVeZDRh.jpg
5zeCKMn.jpg
nXoGdn5.jpg
kiEuvRY.jpg
HatHp6A.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the thing Pakistan took the risk of playing with youngsters,which will benefit them in future.India still playing with rohit & co. I hope some sense prevail in BCCI or risk of not only losing all major tournaments but interest in common public which will show in ipl also.

Ps:
This isahnulla guy easily will be 28yrs rather than 20yrs of age. In that Pakistan is Pakistan.

Here's the thing Pakistan took the risk of playing with youngsters,which will benefit them in future.India still playing with rohit & co. I hope some sense prevail in BCCI or risk of not only losing all major tournaments but interest in common public which will show in ipl also.

Ps:
This isahnulla guy easily will be 28yrs rather than 20yrs of age. In that Pakistan is Pakistan.
But but but
End result maybe diffrent for pakistan as they play with youngstar against small team not against big team

It's their second team fault they not able to win

Example india vs ireland series
India vs sri Lanka series ( covid time when Dhawan led indian team)
We won and lose but at the end we lose in big icc tournament

Upcoming 3 Match ODI Series In Sri Lanka...

Satelite Rights (In India) :- Eurosport

Digital Streaming Platform (In India) :- FanCode

ZUX4uxX.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock