Pakistan rules out playing in Dharamsala

• Thread starter Thread starter Mudasir 4K
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 21
  • Views Views: Views 2,169
Rushil.D said:
Ohh please all teams are happily coming on india without any reason :dodgy only pakistan is making issue in fear of loosing match from india :hehe :dodgy
Very very well responded to mazhar :D:D:D this is what i want to post.:D

Rushil.D said:
Earliers Pakistan Players happily coming to india like Washim,Akthar and many more happily coming to india and earning millions of money they don't have any issue :dodgy

But After Getting Threatened by So Called Gundas... They are not likely to travel in India...
All the teams need Security in Other Countries not Only Pak...
As of now No teams are going Pak for Playing Matches... Because Pak Government are Failed to provide Full Proof Security for Other Teams...

Long time Ago , I watch Match between India & Pak at Ahmedabad... We lost that Match but No People on the Stadium are Angry or Saying Wrong Words to Pak Players...
I see All are there for only Showing Ind Pak Match Nothing Else !!!

Imran313 said:
But After Getting Threatened by So Called Gundas... They are not likely to travel in India...
All the teams need Security in Other Countries not Only Pak...
As of now No teams are going Pak for Playing Matches... Because Pak Government are Failed to provide Full Proof Security for Other Teams...
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

My all dear ddf members you are forgetting that it's your cm who is refusing to host inda Pakistan match at dharamshala. Then which team will visit whose cm is not giving security assurance!

Today 2 matches playing at Dharmasala. No team concerned about the security at Dharmasala.
Nothing till now happened in India. Then why pak doing these much hypes.

sathishbabu4u said:
Then why pak doing these much hypes.

Because The CM of the state has declared that they can't provide security for Pak team but BCCI has said that full proof security will be provided

inams_sam said:
My all dear ddf members you are forgetting that it's your cm who is refusing to host inda Pakistan match at dharamshala. Then which team will visit whose cm is not giving security assurance!

but BCCI Saying they will have full security :tup :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom