Pak Rangers allows cricketer Hasan Ali to heckle daily parade at Wagah border

There is nothing like that

People of Pakistan are very friendly and most of them want peace with India

Ask anyone from Sikh community who visited Pakistan that who they are treated in Pakistan

recently one girl was so impressed that she got married to local guy and refused to go to India

Good to see one more left. We need to export more people to more countries as We are currently clocking 130 crore so don't need more. I live near bangladesh and I can tell you almost half of bangladesh lives here which is causing high pressure on economy. I am sure situation is almost same in all border areas.

Good to see one more left. We need to export more people to more countries as We are currently clocking 130 crore so don't need more. I live near bangladesh and I can tell you almost half of bangladesh lives here which is causing high pressure on economy. I am sure situation is almost same in all border areas.

its becauase India and BD has friendly relations

i have seen in many dramas that its very easy to cross borders between India and BD

Human trafficking also major crime

No bro, I'm from Punjab and border is totally sealed.Shoot on sight order prevails after warning.What Pakistani cricketer did was very wrong and unethical.
I wish someone hit him 6 sixes to put his mind to right place.LOL!

its becauase India and BD has friendly relations

i have seen in many dramas that its very easy to cross borders between India and BD

Human trafficking also major crime

Yeah it's very easy to cross, even I can go to Bangladesh in morning and come back in evening. On top of that both sides are Bengali people so language and culture dress everything are also same so very hard to distinguish without help local villagers. And in Kolkata with over 1 crore Bengali people it's impossible to detect Bangladeshi

Pakistan people are very Good Friendly People only their army is against India

its same on the other side as well

we were same few years back

its politics and army on both side which dont want peace

otherwise both nations people wants relations with each other

its same on the other side as well

we were same few years back

its politics and army on both side which dont want peace

otherwise both nations people wants relations with each other
Don't blame Indian army . Indian army never react first it only give answer of Pak ranger activity .Indian army and people very peaceful . We never like to compare our army with Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock