Breaking Our Tamil Nadu girl Anitha who spearheaded fight against NEET commits suicide

• Thread starter Ashok L
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,357

Ashok L

Reaction score
Anitha had scored 1,176 out of 1,200 marks in Class XII and had a cut off of 196.75 for medicine.
S.Anitha (17), a State Board student who filed a case in the Supreme Court against National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for medical admissions, has reportedly hanged herself to death at her house at Kuzhumur village near Sendurai on Friday.

Girl who filed case against NEET commits suicide

RIP Anitha

Last edited:
That's sad..! Sorry but don't know what's going wrong with today's generation. Every other guy is committing suicide for love, education, dreams and for games like blue whale. Your dreams can't be bigger than your parents. Yes, it hurts when you are unable to fulfill your dreams, but it does not mean that you'll choose suicide over that. There are many professions and fields in which you can make career.

Sometimes parents also used to force their children to get admissions in reputed colleges and universities. Parents want to fulfill their dreams either to make jealous or compete with their neighbors/relatives. Upsets and Happiness are the part of life, people have to accept this fact.

Even i wanted to become automobile engineer, but failed. Demise of father and other career upsets gave me various shocks. From a guy of mediocre level in B.tech with reappears to a university topper in post graduation these are various up and downs of my life. Secured 1st rank in overall Himachal Pradesh and got rejection in 7 back to back interviews :) But it does not mean that suicide is the only option to get out from your life. If you don't want to live for yourself atleast live for your parents. Otherwise it'll good if you'll take your last breath at the time of birth only. Giving you every kind of joy, paying your fees, expenses and what you'll be giving them in return? Suicide with a Letter

Totally Disappointing !

Suicide is never the solution for anything!

So far what i have know in this,
her 12th mark was 1176/1200
and TN cutoff was 196.5/200

and her NEET Score was 86/700

her NEET Score tells us the story of the standard of State Syllabus Student. Not just TN, all state syllabus are almost out of date and needed to changed. State students cannot withstand with CBSE students.

Govt should have given more time to implement NEET nation wide.
To raise the standard of state syllabus and to balance with CBSE. or atleast the NEET exams should be conducted in a balancing manner, in which state students can also score good mark. All top ranks are scored by CBSE students.
Heard that 33 students of a single CBSE School in Chennai has got seat via NEET.

Nd about English Language.. Heard many saying her less marks was because of less knowledge in English.
The fact is she wrote the exam in Tamil.

what ever its totally disappointing. as i said in the first, suicide is not an answer to any problem you face.
You should show the world u can come along any challenges in life. Nd there lies your victory.

RIP

That's sad..! Sorry but don't know what's going wrong with today's generation. Every other guy is committing suicide for love, education, dreams and for games like blue whale. Your dreams can't be bigger than your parents. Yes, it hurts when you are unable to fulfill your dreams, but it does not mean that you'll choose suicide over that. There are many professions and fields in which you can make career.

Sometimes parents also used to force their children to get admissions in reputed colleges and universities. Parents want to fulfill their dreams either to make jealous or compete with their neighbors/relatives. Upsets and Happiness are the part of life, people have to accept this fact.

Even i wanted to become automobile engineer, but failed. Demise of father and other career upsets gave me various shocks. From a guy of mediocre level in B.tech with reappears to a university topper in post graduation these are various up and downs of my life. Secured 1st rank in overall Himachal Pradesh and got rejection in 7 back to back interviews :) But it does not mean that suicide is the only option to get out from your life. If you don't want to live for yourself atleast live for your parents. Otherwise it'll good if you'll take your last breath at the time of birth only. Giving you every kind of joy, paying your fees, expenses and what you'll be giving them in return? Suicide with a Letter

Totally Disappointing !
Can't Agree More :clap

Sometimes people's goal is larger than their life and sometimes they are too poor to hope for a second chance.

Hope TN Govt does something about these NEET & the future exams planned by the Centre. Either TN govt has to teach with CBSE books for science and maths right from primary school and make board exams on par with NEET else challenge hard and retain its own system to provide admission to professional courses.

It is learnt that just 13% of CBSE students bagged around 37% of the admissions via NEET and out of the remaining 63, around 47% were repeaters who completed their schools last year so they had an entire year to challenge NEET. This shouldn't be the case as most poor students who dont have a suitable house nor finance for coaching to try a second chance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock