OTT bundle for Apple TV

argurpreet321

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am an apple tv 4k user. Any way we can get a bundle of OTT apps like tata play binge or Jio offer and get it to work on apple tv? The individual OTT apps come out much more expensive. I know we can get bundles from Tata Play, Jio, Airtel etc. Only issue is, I bought the apple tv 4k quite recently and also like the user interface. So basically want to consume content on the tv through that and on my Ipad. Kindly suggest.
Thanks guys

No ott bundle as of now. You can subscribe to Apple tv+. Also, MLS pass will be launching from Feb onwards. Google it, if you don't know it.
Thanks so much bro…Not much interested in sports these days… Just want the major OTT apps in India at an affordable cost which I can use on Apple tV. 👍🏻

Unfortunately, Apple offers no such bundles. However, there are options like Times Prime, OTT Play that offers some bundles. But they don't offer major streaming apps like Prime and Netflix. On the other side, there are apps like Fleek, through which you can buy the subscriptions at discounted prices. The easiest way could be to get a JioFiber connection with Jio STB and then use that number to log in to the individual apps on Apple TV. You can pick and choose among these based on your convenience.

Unfortunately, Apple offers no such bundles. However, there are options like Times Prime, OTT Play that offers some bundles. But they don't offer major streaming apps like Prime and Netflix. On the other side, there are apps like Fleek, through which you can buy the subscriptions at discounted prices. The easiest way could be to get a JioFiber connection with Jio STB and then use that number to log in to the individual apps on Apple TV. You can pick and choose among these based on your convenience.
Thanks bro….
any option of doing the same with Airtel….? I have airtel internal wiring done throughout my house… Also if I go through with Jio, can I log in to the individual apps on Apple tv…..? Is that really possible? From what I know that bundle only works through the Jio stb…?

Thanks bro….
any option of doing the same with Airtel….? I have airtel internal wiring done throughout my house… Also if I go through with Jio, can I log in to the individual apps on Apple tv…..? Is that really possible? From what I know that bundle only works through the Jio stb…?
Most of apps works except voot. And vootkids. Both restricted to Jio Stb only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock