Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) to be merged with Punjab National Bank (PNB)

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,471

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
PNB, Oriental Bank and United Bank to be merged Nirmala Sitharaman said in today's press conference.

Source
1iNfEpx.jpg

“With this PNB has concluded the integration and migration of databases of both banks, which brings all the customers on the common platform and enable them to transact seamlessly across bank’s network as well as use PNB’s digital Banking platforms like Internet Banking and Mobile Banking,” it said.

The entire migration has been completed without effecting any change in customer account numbers, debit cards or net banking credentials, the bank added.

PNB completes IT integration of all branches of Oriental Bank of Commerce and United Bank of India

New internet banking link: PNB Internet Banking Services

All two merged banks also now uses PNB One mobile app. Android - iOS

Customers IFSC code has been changed and now this become another harrasment to give new IFSC code everywhere to edit beneficiary and I have to edit beneficiary as well. Very bad.

Customers IFSC code has been changed and now this become another harrasment to give new IFSC code everywhere to edit beneficiary and I have to edit beneficiary as well. Very bad.
Happened with my parents corporation bank accounts as well after it got merged into union bank. No alternative but to give out the new IFSC code everywhere.

Same for Vijaya bank customers after bank merger. Both account number and IFSC has changed.

Worst move. Due to this stupid move, I am unable to pay my loan dues. I had a loan in OBC located at other end of my city. Earlier I used to visit OBC at my location for banking purposes. But after merger, I have to go to my home branch for every banking activities. Even for passbook requests, paying of loan amounts which is located at 45 kms from my location. Petrol stands 95Rs, in addition to this.

Digital India hey, Ache din hey, Modi Circar hey...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock