Good News Ordered Samsung Galaxy Tab A7

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Just now ordered samsung Galaxy Tab A7.
3+32GB , WIFI+LTE
its unavailable on amazon and flipkart and due to lockdown all the store closed here.so ordered from samsung website. Its my first time purchase from samsung Website.
Need your valueable feedback regarding this
laDlCeB.jpg

Congrats bro. This is a very good Tab and I purchased this same Tab for my kid's online class, the week it reached Store (Offline) (Sep/Oct2020). It is still running great. Last week, it got Android 11 update (One UI 3.1 core).

Bought another one for my brother, to be used in his Paint shop, to run special color selection app (or something like that) and he is also totally satisfied with the same.

i have Wifi variant of this tab, purchased immediately after release. Working really great so far. Excellent feedback received from other people as well to whom i suggested this for various use cases ranging from entertainment to online education (both teachers and students). I am sure it will serve you well @Optimus_Prime

i have Wifi variant of this tab, purchased immediately after release. Working really great so far. Excellent feedback received from other people as well to whom i suggested this for various use cases ranging from entertainment to online education (both teachers and students). I am sure it will serve you well @Optimus_Prime
Would u please suggest me a tempered glass and a book cover for this?

i have bought ipad over this tab in dec, but it is not of use for me since most of the apps not available in ios.

Most of the apps? Which one are you talking about. All major apps are available on both platforms.

Would u please suggest me a tempered glass and a book cover for this?
I got these 2 from amazon. A little expensive but working good

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock