Good News ordered Redmi 4 Gold, 16 GB from Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really! Once I was successfully ordered Redmi Note 4, there was a flood of requests from everyone (as they were unsuccessful to get Redmi phones) in my office! Be it colleagues, workers, security guards, office bearers....everyone!
Edit: Beside Redmi phones, I ordered approx 10-12 other phones for them.

Oh ok bro :)

If it's need for me I too contact u hope u won't said no to me ;);)

it's sad that @Gobinaath brother didnot wished me for this new purchase...where he wished everyone if anyone purchase any new thing...:(:(:(:(
Gobi bro has changed.....:tears::tears::tears:

it's sad that @Gobinaath brother didnot wished me for this new purchase...where he wished everyone if anyone purchase any new thing...:(:(:(:(
Gobi bro has changed.....:tears::tears::tears:

I don't want to lie though I won't lie @ any cost but if really belongs to u means I'm the 1st person to wish u but its actually belongs to ur friend so .. yes something is wrong

Due to my changes the Issue is ur comments regarding regional language & some harshness

But I didn't wrote words here but my heart wished @ the time u Posted a thread

Last edited:
I always Respect all Languages... If any harshness u found that is entirely Due to my wrong english Word selection
and my harsh comments was not any personnel, That was entirely for Airtel digital TV for not adding good channels...

Congrats to you for successfully getting the phone bro.. hope ur frnd will enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock