Good News Ordered LG Q6 from Amazon India

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 3,572
It's Okayish for two reasons bro.

1. LG's version of android is absolutely bad.
2. Processor is not good. However, this is Ok since MOM is not going to be a power user.

K8 Note or Moto E4 Plus could have been a better choice IMHO.

Let me know what others think about this phone.

• Below average?
  • Value for money?
  • Over rated?
  • Under rated?
  • Okayish
I forgot to take suggestions from our forum because had to order in a hurry before it goes out of stock.

Okay bro

But for 15K Samsung could be better choice than this bro

But Except processor all other specifications are great :)

LG's version of android is absolutely bad.
Was not aware of it. Hope Nougat is usable and better in LG.:barefoot:

I have gone by its looks. The looks are making it stand beside high end phones hence bought it.

@Gobinaath Samsung is our first choice for phones now a days but this time liked this design very much so didn't went with Samsung. Hope won't have to regret.:oops:

I also ordered a LG Q6 from Amazon. I paid 8999 with exchange offer (old Mi4i which is lagging a lot even on normal usage and battery issues).
This time I did not want to go with any Chinese brand with heavy UI, budget was stricly below 10k and a compact phone. I did not find any other non Chinese mobile in this range, atleast with 3GB ram. I use it mostly for calling and moderate 4g(like whats app, chrome, twitter, FB etc).
I found the design very nice especially can be used with 1 hand (thats what i heard). Hoping atleast I will get 1 day battery backup and no heating issues while calls. Expected delivery date is 18th :)

I found the design very nice especially can be used with 1 hand (thats what i heard). Hoping atleast I will get 1 day battery backup and no heating issues while calls.
I have been using S8 with same design and can assure you would not be disappointed with such edge to edge display.(y)

Was not aware of it. Hope Nougat is usable and better in LG.:barefoot:

They made a mess of nougat too. But we might get used to it after spending sometime.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock