Discussion Oppo ColorOS 7 - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Dinesh jain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 4,495
Currently trial version of Color OS 7 is rolling out on all oppo & realme mobiles.
Being a trial version, it has many flaws.
I am using Oppo Reno 10x zoom and I am facing a lot of problems :angry2: due to the update on the trial version.
I would advise all Oppo & RealMe users not to update the trial version. Wait for stable update of :tup: Color OS 7.

Oppo Reno 10x Zoom

There is a mobile hang two to three times a day.

Yesterday mobile stopped working for half to 1 hour twice a day.

I rebooted the mobile twice yesterday by pressing the power button volume up down button simultaneously

Automatic brightness function completely stopped working
Now I myself always adjust brightness.

All the above problems I am having after updating trial version of Color OS 7 over Android 10.

Updates sucks :angry2: :angry2:

#ColorOS7 +#Android10 OFFICIAL VERSION is finally here! Check April's update schedule and more details below.
2 WAYS to get your phone updated:
1⃣️Setting>Software Update>Update to the Latest Version
2⃣️ Click the ⚙️ in the RIGHT TOP corner of Software Update, Apply in Trial Version
Know more in ColorOS Community: [ColorOS Notice] ColorOS 7 + Android 10 Official Version Plan for April_Release note_Update_ColorOS Community-OPPO Mobile Phone_ColorOS官方论坛_ColorOS社区_ROM_ROM下载_Find7论坛_OPPO手机 -
Source

CRkRElj.jpg

Oppo A1k didnot got android 10 or ColorOS 7 ☹️
It was new model,but also they did not released android 10 updates.Even now from 6 months monthly security patches updates also stopped.

Is any way to update manually?

Back
Top Bottom