Online Extended Warranty

Itsme...

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi Every one. I just wanted to know did anyone here brought Extended warranty available online for their home electronics like AC, TV etc? There are so many of them available online like Gowarranty, Onsitego, Bazaz Finserv etc. How is their service? Are they genuine or frauds? Flipkart Jeevas is getting so many bad reviews. While others like Gowarranty have some good reviews. Kindly share your experience if available.
Edit 1- I would like to do some edits. Actually there are many good reviews of Gowarranty in Quora. But most are from bots or fake reviewers. It sounds like a copy paste job.
See this- I heard a lot about GoWarranty plans and services. What is extended warranty from GoWarranty? - Quora
Read the replies.
Edit 2- Read this answer. Just read it if you want to laugh good..:rofl2:
Link : Kranthi Kumar's answer to Is onsitego warranty genuine? - Quora

Last edited:
I got extended warranty from Reliance Digital on their online website for AC. They have very good service. Apart from that, during a sale on Amazon last year, got additional 1 year warranty on a phone, free of cost, powered by acko. Didnt get to use it though as phone is running fine so far. Also have 3 years of 2 wheeler vehicle insurance from acko. Super easy to get and use its website, and reasonable price. Again, in this case also didnt use it so far

Yes.
I have HP 2 years additional warrenty after complimentary 1 year Warrenty service provided by HP. Its price was 999 for 2 more years additional warrenty under back to college offer.

I have 5 years(1year of 1st party and 4 year of 3rd party) insurance from cholamandalam insurance for my two wheeler.

I have also 3 years of additional warrenty from jeeves for my samsung TV which I purchased from flipkart. It's price is 999. My TV is still manufacturer given complimentary warrenty.

Yes.
I have HP 2 years additional warrenty after complimentary 1 year Warrenty service provided by HP. Its price was 999 for 2 more years additional warrenty under back to college offer.

I have 5 years(1year of 1st party and 4 year of 3rd party) insurance from cholamandalam insurance for my two wheeler.

I have also 3 years of additional warrenty from jeeves for my samsung TV which I purchased from flipkart. It's price is 999. My TV is still manufacturer given complimentary warrenty.
Did you ever used that Flipkart warranty?

I had an extended warranty from Jeeves, one of the worst service providers.. neither responsible for any of the fault/repair complaints nor was CC helpful in addressing the issue. I lost my peace of mind with these people. From my experience, never purchase the extended warranty from a third party, in case if you are ready to pay the extra money and the brand is ready to give an extra warranty then it's worth giving it a try..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock