OnePlus website was compromised. User data including credit card info stolen.

Sarkar

Reaction score
OnePlus said, "This is an ongoing investigation. We are working with our third-party providers and will update you on our findings as they surface."

At the time of this post, it appears OnePlus is still processing credit cards through its website.

If you purchased an item from OnePlus.net, keep an eye on your credit card transactions.

Update: It's a day later, and OnePlus has suspended credit card transactions through its processor. PayPal is still available, though.

Reports of credit card fraud pile up from OnePlus customers

OnePlus says up to 40,000 customers were affected by credit card security breach

Though reports of stolen credit card information and fraudulent purchases were only made in the past week, OnePlus says that the script that stole the data had been running on one of its payment processing servers since mid-November. The script was able to capture full credit card information, including card numbers, expiry dates, and security codes directly from a customer’s browser window.
The company says it has determined where the exploit happened and has found the point of entry for the attacker, but the investigation remains ongoing. It’s not yet clear if the attack was done remotely, or if someone had physical access to the server to install the script.

Last edited:
Oh God I remember buying mobile case from one plus site :(

Just reviewed my orders, payments were made using Payumoney and there are no saved cards. Not sure if my card details are safe.

Last edited:
Oh God I remember buying mobile case from one plus site :(

Just reviewed my orders, payments were made using Payumoney and there are no saved cards. Not sure if my card details are safe.
I think Payumoney was 3rd party service so card details processed through their gateway was safe.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock