Ola News and Updates

Pooja Singh De, 32, was a model-cum-event manager who had visited the city on July 30 for an event. She was returning to Kolkata when the brutal crime took place. The victim had been found with head injuries and multiple stab wounds.

Pooja booked the driver via the Ola app on the evening of July 30 from Crescent Road in Kumara Park to a hotel in Parappana Agrahara. She later called the driver separately and asked him to take her to the airport reportedly at about 4 am the next day. He agreed, and she boarded the cab at Hosur Road at 4.15 am. Police say that Nagesh deviated from the main road and demanded money from Pooja. When she refused, he attacked her with a jack rod. He then looked through her bags and pockets but was only able to find Rs 500 and two mobile phones.

Police have also urged passengers to not individually book rides with cab drivers they meet on trips through cab aggregators. "In this case, the cab driver seems to have felt emboldened as the said trip was not on record with the aggregator," said DCP (North East) Bheemashankar S Guled.

Murder of Kolkata model in Bengaluru: Ola driver arrested for crime

I saw a WhatsApp message and searched YouTube. Ola introduce mobile restrooms 10 months back.. Is it have or not? Just a doubt🤔.
Source

Ola to resume its services in orange zones and green zones from May 4 across India, no services in red zones.

1. All drivers to wear masks, will need to confirm it on app by taking a selfie before starting the ride
2. Cabs to have hygiene kits
3.drivers or customers can cancel the ride if either of them are not wearing a mask.
4. No AC in cabs, windows to be kept open

Source

Is Ola food service started earlier? Just now I got to know about this.
SvAELHy.jpg

nmZDJAN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock