Offers on Amazon Fire TV Stick

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,895
last 2/3 orders, they took almost 7-14 days to deliver
It's mainly due to high number of orders as they had 3 'Great Indian Sale' or similar in last 20-25 days!
my amount debited from SBI account but not loaded in amazon pay-balance, almost 30-35 hrs passed, till now not received the money in bank ....
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
@Bapun Raz bro, @Pranab vai what to do next???
Didn't face any such issues, check your SBI account. If it's not refunded in 3-4 days, contact amazon CC (place a callback request, you'll get an immediate response).
*If you have never used the callback previously, let me inform you, the incoming call is from an UK number!

i am sorry for the issue which you have faced .
I would like to inform you that your refund would be reflected in your account with in 3-5 working days as per your bank's policy .
It is the a maximum time line

I contacted again Amazon CC , they sent the above message

Read somewhere that Amazon giving Rs 2500 discount on Fire TV from 21 to 26 January.
I have already Airtel Internet TV. Is it worth to buy if available around Rs 1500 ?

Read somewhere that Amazon giving Rs 2500 discount on Fire TV from 21 to 26 January.
I have already Airtel Internet TV. Is it worth to buy if available around Rs 1500 ?
dethiraj_2018-01-16T06-19_a24644_1095224_IN_Fire_TV_JanART_264x370._CB489544677_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock