Seeking Help Number has been ported to airtel but I'm unable to do tele-verification

Choco7905

Reaction score
Yesterday, I requested for porting my Vi Bihar number to Airtel UP East. When I inserted the sim in mobile it was showing 'No Service' but later network came & I received a message that, "My services have been set, please restart your phone" & after this again it started showing No service.

I restarted my phone & it started showing 'Emergency Calls Only'.

Till today's morning, porting status in airtel thanks app was showing as "port in clearance is in progress" but from evening that tab has been replaced with recharge tab. App is showing my all details & as per tweeter customer care my airtel number is active & I just need to do tele-verification & recharge but I'm not getting network & my Vi sim is still active.

I contacted Vi customer care too but as usual they don't have any information.
Inter circle porting takes 4 days so, should I wait for few days?

Yesterday, I requested for porting my Vi Bihar number to Airtel UP East. When I inserted the sim in mobile it was showing 'No Service' but later network came & I received a message that, "My services have been set, please restart your phone" & after this again it started showing No service.

Till today's morning, porting status in airtel thanks app was showing as "port in clearance is in progress" but from evening that tab has been replaced with recharge tab. App is showing my all details & as per tweeter customer care my airtel number is active & I just need to do tele-verification & recharge but I'm not getting network & my Vi sim is still active.

It took me 7 days for porting from Jio to Airtel with inter circle porting from Andhra Pradesh to Karnataka Circle (including intervening holidays).

It took me 7 days for porting from Jio to Airtel with inter circle porting from Andhra Pradesh to Karnataka Circle (including intervening holidays).
Oh, let's see how long it takes for me.
Currently, it's getting registered on the network & now I'm able to turn on mobile data although it's showing emergency.

My number has been ported to airtel but I'm unable to do tele-verification. Call is getting disconnected after few seconds of dialling.
Can anyone help me?

My number has been ported to airtel but I'm unable to do tele-verification. Call is getting disconnected after few seconds of dialling.
Can anyone help me?
Anyone have any idea?
Twitter customer care is saying different things at different times & it's not possible for me to go to the store.

Anyone have any idea?
Twitter customer care is saying different things at different times & it's not possible for me to go to the store.
Remove the sim And insert again...Reboot the phone..
Actually in earlier days when porting started this step must be done...Then the network auto registration will happen...Once your sim gets signal then you should do the tele-verification process....
Just have a try...

Remove the sim And insert again...Reboot the phone..
Actually in earlier days when porting started this step must be done...Then the network auto registration will happen...Once your sim gets signal then you should do the tele-verification process....
Just have a try...
I've done this many time but nothing is happening. I'm only getting signal.

Finally, I completed my tele-verification. I removed the airtel APNs & restored it to default. Then I switched off the phone & changed slot from 1 to 2. Then, I selected Airtel Internet as APN. Installed the configuration settings & did tele-verification. But, whenever I'm inserting it in slot 1 then again I'm unable to call.
My phone supports Wifi calling but I'm not getting it's option in airtel. I've used it earlier with Jio.
My main reason for porting from Vi to airtel was it's poor coverage & no voice on outgoing calls to Jio. Didn't faced any issues with calls in airtel till now. Only thing I'm missing is VoWifi.

@Choco7905 bro, airtel currently supports wifi calling on few handsets but jio enables on all mobile handsets.

Bro, do tweet them on airtel care regarding wifi calling hope they resolve the problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock