Note ban: Woman with Rs 25 lakh ends life in Telangana

Optimus_Prime said:
:no :no :no
He is from kolkata as per his profile..
so chances are high for TMC and CPIM
less chance for AAP/BSP/SP

So what I am from Krishnagar, Nadia, West Bengal too but Now strong supporter of Modi Ji :eek:hya

Sarkar said:
So what I am from Krishnagar, Nadia, West Bengal too but Now strong supporter of Modi Ji :eek:hya

Se tmi/apni BJP supporter karon Bjp Jatio dol, r BJP khomotay ache. Jodio Bengal er 80% akhno either TMC Or Communist....
seta ey bar er MLA vote ei promanito!

Optimus_Prime said:
Se tmi/apni BJP supporter karon Bjp Jatio dol, r BJP khomotay ache. Jodio Bengal er 80% akhno either TMC Or Communist....
seta ey bar er MLA vote ei promanito!

Bro don't post in Bengali as it's against forum rule

Sai Laxman said:
yeah normally our people will do that if someone work for our country & our nation development means and also they unban scam pigs then we will able to see 1 Lakh crore , 2 Lakh Crore Scams in our media then enjoy as a citizen of India #nosurprise :) ..
Ha! Ha! Work for country!!! And Modi ji???? Let me clear you, if he is honest to destroy black money, then tell me... 1. How BJP state account exchanged old notes same day noon in billion amount???
2. Have you heard any billionaire/ Industrialist caught with black money??
3. Suppose all black money destroyed, then what about our economical system, by which they stored black money??
4. What about the problems of common people's daily life??
5. A farmer earned a few lakhs by his 30 years hard work and caught, suicide...
6. A father of a bride gathering money by compromising his family's lifestyle, caught in heart attack...
7. Those big fat elephants will hike the price of everything to recover their losses(black money), as Modi Govt has no control on product price, common people will suffer for a long time, then what???
8. What about the actual black money outside India?? And PMs commitment 15 lakhs per account???
9. The Kind to country PM destroying our money by regular foreign tour...
This is actually to destroy all other political parties money only, nothing, Deshbhakti...

@sayan.sunny bro -- I cant able to clarify you coz u are in the stand of anti bjp/modi :) .. 1 question from ur 5th and 6th point why they commit suicide or got heart attack if they earn money as legal way :huh ..

sayan.sunny said:
Ha! Ha! Work for country!!! And Modi ji???? Let me clear you, if he is honest to destroy black money, then tell me... 1. How BJP state account exchanged old notes same day noon in billion amount???
2. Have you heard any billionaire/ Industrialist caught with black money??
3. Suppose all black money destroyed, then what about our economical system, by which they stored black money??
4. What about the problems of common people's daily life??
5. A farmer earned a few lakhs by his 30 years hard work and caught, suicide...
6. A father of a bride gathering money by compromising his family's lifestyle, caught in heart attack...
7. Those big fat elephants will hike the price of everything to recover their losses(black money), as Modi Govt has no control on product price, common people will suffer for a long time, then what???
8. What about the actual black money outside India?? And PMs commitment 15 lakhs per account???
9. The Kind to country PM destroying our money by regular foreign tour...
This is actually to destroy all other political parties money only, nothing, Deshbhakti...

1. Just like BJP deposited money to bank account, why don't other parties are depositing their money to bank account instead of shouting ? BJP has deposited money now if anybody wants to know the source of that they have the proof and that's why they have come forward instead of hiding it  ;)

2. If Billionaires/industrialist don't have black money then how can they give donations to ruling party ? Are they giving it in gold or in the form of Land ? What you think ? :huh 

3. Nothing will happen to economy. Infact it will strengthen economy, just look around how much fake currency is circulated in India. Atleast it will put all these to an end for some years.

4. Common Man has faced more problem till now in the form of tax and misplaced Govt when previous and earlier Congress Govt had done Billions of dollars of scam. This is nothing compared to that  :no

5. Don't brings farmers as they are out of income tax anyway, so how can these affects them ? :dodgy

6. If he had received Bribe in his Job then he surely deserve heart attack  :lol

7. Can you plz name any Govt from independence which didn't hike price ? I feel congress is the master in that, as they lost public money in Scam then raise money by imposing tax  :wall

Atleast BJP Govt had created infrastructured by imposing tax which congress also acknowledged in Supreme court instead of wasting on scam.

NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre - Times of India

8. As said before, black money outside India cannot be bring back in a day as you cannot invade a foreign sovereign soil and take over their central bank. There is a procedure for that. Already much progress had been done. Swiss authority already handed over the account holder names to Indian Govt  :k

And the 15 lakhs per bank account story. You want 15 lakhs without doing any work ?  :lol

OK for debate lets suppose Govt transfer 15 lakhs to every indians bank account under direct benefit transfer scheme. Will it solve problem ? No never. As it will only cause inflation as the rice which you are buying at Rs 30 a kilo then you have to buy the same at Rs300 a kilo. So when you go to market you have to carry a Big bag full of 2000 rupee note to buy daily needs  ;)

9. So if bringing FDI in India by convincing foreign companies is a waste then I am sure Bribe is a good alternative for convincing them to set up a factory in country, It like what A Raja did to telecom in 2008. Just Give him a hefty bribe and get a telecom license to operate in India. Sadly some people thinks this is right method to do a work  :s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock