Nokia 7 Plus

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 118
  • Views: Views 12,562
Life lesson. Never buy anything from the Nokia website
I would like to rephrase it.

Never buy anything from Nokia company. I mean New Nokia company.

They are changed now and so their new phones are.

I found resale value of the phones to be very low due to less service centers now.

I found resale value of the phones to be very low due to less service centers now.
Bro, I would have to disagree with that. Apart from my headphone jack issue, everything else in the phone is nice, from the camera to the screen, to the loudness of the speakers and the responsiveness.

It's just the nascent stage of the Nokia website. Had I bought it from Amazon or FK, my replacement would have happened the very next day

Installed dp5. Initial impressions: stable enough apart from the nav gestures and camera grainness in artificial lighting

• Nokia 7 Plus will get Android Pie in September, HMD Global confirms
  • The update is expected to arrive in the first half of September
  • Separately, the Nokia Camera app has received Google Lens integration
Nokia 7 Plus to Receive Android 9.0 Pie Update in September
The new camera update sucks. Though it looks nice, we can't scroll across the various modes. It's a disappointment in the UI. But camera pictures in low light has slightly improved

Nokia 7 Plus gets another Android Pie beta before stable release
AktzhJn.png

Bro, I'm looking for this one if failed to book 6.1 plus on flash sale tomorrow. But your words on NOKIA put me on big doubt. @Siva bro, what's your say?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock