• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,160

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Under this new rule, the entire process of obtaining Learner`s license i.e. from application to printing will now be done online. Also, electronic certificates and documents can be used for medical certificates, learner`s license, surrender of driver`s license and renewal of Driving License.

No need to go to RTO office for Driving License, read new guidelines here

Isn't this already available?? I have been doing this for months for my customers. They just need to go to the RTO office for the tests. We can even pre-book the date and time for the tests. Apart from the tests, everything else can be completed online.

Isn't this already available?? I have been doing this for months for my customers. They just need to go to the RTO office for the tests. We can even pre-book the date and time for the tests. Apart from the tests, everything else can be completed online.
Few days back i lost my wallet containing deriving license. What is the process of obtaining new physical driving licence copy ?

Few days back i lost my wallet containing deriving license. What is the process of obtaining new physical driving licence copy ?

Go to the above link. Choose your state. Select Driving license services and then select Apply for Duplicate DL. However you might have to know the DL number.

Go to the above link. Choose your state. Select Driving license services and then select Apply for Duplicate DL. However you might have to know the DL number.

Thank you very much 🥰 . Just now ordered duplicate DL . This has saved my time , money and now I do not need to step out of home in such Covid situation .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock