Seeking Help No 4k or UHD or Dolby vision content displayed in Netflix catalogue

• Thread starter Msingh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,587
Netflix won't give Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos for all devises. Only netflix recommended devises only give the content. Just check with VU whether VU TV is supporting Dolby vision or UHD for Netflix.
Tv support 4k or HDR for sure, plz check the screenshot from prime video which is HDR and screenshot from Flipkart as well as vu tv website which says tv support Dolby vision and HDR 10.

wTVNZyA.jpg

rEWG2vr.jpg

thRC7TB.jpg

Any idea, what is the PIN to perform the factory data reset, already tried 0000 and 1234 option but says wrong pin.

Any idea, what is the PIN to perform the factory data reset, already tried 0000 and 1234 option but says wrong pin.
Might be you haven't understand what I am saying.
Might be your tv will support Dolby vision and UHD but it doesn't mean Netflix should provide them in your TV.
Netflix will do agreements to the devise companies regarding these tech support. We can say these are Netflix recommended devises. That is the reason we need to check whether these devices are Netflix recommended or not before buying these devises.

Might be you haven't understand what I am saying.
Might be your tv will support Dolby vision and UHD but it doesn't mean Netflix should provide them in your TV.
Netflix will do agreements to the devise companies regarding these tech support. We can say these are Netflix recommended devises. That is the reason we need to check whether these devices are Netflix recommended or not before buying these devises.
I got your point, same TV was showing UHD and Dolby vision till very recently but all of sudden stopped. Just now came back from one of my friend who have the same TV and he is getting Dolby vision titles when he search in Netflix.

This happened with me some time back also but within few days it was fixed by own, but this time it has been almost week and I have not seen any title with UHD or Dolby vision title.

I got your point, same TV was showing UHD and Dolby vision till very recently but all of sudden stopped. Just now came back from one of my friend who have the same TV and he is getting Dolby vision titles when he search in Netflix.

This happened with me some time back also but within few days it was fixed by own, but this time it has been almost week and I have not seen any title with UHD or Dolby vision title.
Some fishy is there. Contact to both Netflix and VU team.

Some fishy is there. Contact to both Netflix and VU team.
Contacted Netflix, they will revert in some time.

In the meantime, I tried to download the Dolby vision sample file from Dolby web site and thats also not showing Dolby Vision sign and playing only to HDR 10 so I am assuming Dolby Vision engine is not working and only VU guys can tell whats wrong. But, Netflix should show HDR or UHD 4k if DB engine is NOT working. Netflix is really crazy app.

5MeQuCl.jpg

Last edited:
Contacted Netflix, they will revert in some time.

In the meantime, I tried to download the Dolby vision sample file from Dolby web site and thats also not showing Dolby Vision sign and playing only to HDR 10 so I am assuming Dolby Vision engine is not working and only VU guys can tell whats wrong. But, Netflix should show HDR or UHD 4k if DB engine is NOT working. Netflix is really crazy app.

5MeQuCl.jpg
It seems your tv is faulty.

Thanks to @kumarvishwas suggestion, issue seems to be related to Bluetooth connection. I was facing this problem due to Bluetooth speakers connected to my TV. The minute I disconnected bluetooth speakers Dolby vision or 4K content started showing. This seems to be Netflix restrictions because if I am connecting my soundbar via optical output then its working fine but I am not able to control audio using TV remote.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock