Seeking Help No 4k or UHD or Dolby vision content displayed in Netflix catalogue

• Thread starter Msingh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,589

Msingh

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Friends,

I'm noticing that Netflix is not showing any 4K content on its app and I have 100 MBPS connection, fast.com is showing good speed on the TV but somehow I am not able to see any content which is displaying Dolby vision or UHD, anybody else facing same problem.

My tv is VU premium Android tv, other apps like prime TV YouTube is showing 4K content without any issues

Bro in the Playback Settings set the Video Quality for the High Quality

HwpkxnJ.png

Bro in the Playback Settings set the Video Quality for the High Quality

HwpkxnJ.png
It was set to Auto so changed it to High but still same problem.

Tried checking on my neighbour's Sony 4K tv using my account and its works fine. Some thing wrong with my tv only.

It was set to Auto so changed it to High but still same problem.

Tried checking on my neighbour's Sony 4K tv using my account and its works fine. Some thing wrong with my tv only.
Bro Try Reinstalling The App on the Tv if possible.If it is still not resolved Call the Customer Care of Vu.

Me too have VU 4K TV, but its never shows the HDR, I check with Netflix CC, they confirm that Netflix HDR will not support VU TV.
Then i have purchase Amazon Fire Stick for watching 4K content. FireStick work fine...

Software update might bring 4k support.

Me too have VU 4K TV, but its never shows the HDR, I check with Netflix CC, they confirm that Netflix HDR will not support VU TV.
Then i have purchase Amazon Fire Stick for watching 4K content. FireStick work fine...
My TV was use to show Dolby vision so don't think there is problem with the support. vu premium android tv also confirms that Dolby vision/HDR 10 is supported.

Netflix won't give Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos for all devises. Only netflix recommended devises only give the content. Just check with VU whether VU TV is supporting Dolby vision or UHD for Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock