Newzealand women's tour of Australia 2020

oMJpXcd.png

OgxiD8L.png

Source

Once again proved oz are cricket cheaters
Can you just stop stereotyping Australians. Couple of instances doesn't make whole country's cricketers cheaters. I can really show you cheating and entire teams getting banned. Than it will piss off whole lot of users. Stereotyping doesn't help

Can you just stop stereotyping Australians
Couple of instances doesn't make whole country's cricketers cheaters.
what stereotype fan kid ?? Whole cricket world knows there cheating habits it might be one or two for fanboy/fankids but it's plenty for neutral cricket viewers .. they cheated including Indian cricket team still you supporting them where ur patriotism went here ??
I can really show you cheating and entire teams getting banned. Than it will piss off whole lot of users.
Show me no problem Don't threat .. I too can able to show who done ball tempering , abused , cheated etc... So calm down kid .. Everybody having rights to post his/her views here under guidelines of the forum like ur Stereotype of Beijing Biden , Chinese Virus etc...

Edited..

Last edited:
though i am not watch today's match just see updates.
but again it's proved the importance having drs system in a series.

when technology available why not use that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock