News from Delhi

This is a pan India problem. People needs to show more empathy.

No offense.It is more of a North's problem and they(a very little percent) are the ones majorly responsible for the bad image of India worldwide with scamming, robbing, r*pes etc.and the number of crimes happening in the north is staggering

No offense.It is more of a North's problem and they(a very little percent) are the ones majorly responsible for the bad image of India worldwide with scamming, robbing, r*pes etc.and the number of crimes happening in the north is staggering
This is a India problem, period. I see people leaving as accident happen. There are good one people everywhere. But ignorant are more. One girl hit a kid crossing street of Jaipur that is North India with her scooter. No one literally no one took the kid to the hospital which was barely 5 minutes away. Me and the nearby bank's manager who were having tea intervened. Manager gave the kid CPR while I lifted scooty off the girl. He would've dies. If we stayed there like the crowd of 20-30 people who were there for entertainment and left. I stayed there until some relatives arrived to collect the girl. While some people took the kid to the colony.

Just couple of years ago in my city Guwahati. My mother was not feeling well as we went through a ropeway. I went to buy water for her. She fainted. If the two ladies had caught her she wouldn't have hurt her head. They just screamed and moved away. Not one soul (around 50 people) came to help me. Thankfully, person incharge of the dock bought water as my bottle had finished. She came back to her senses.

That's when I learnt that Indians are illiterate when it comes to health or show empathy for others. Humanity means nothing to them. You got to be prepared to do everything on your own. Even most private hospital won't give you emergency treatment before you buy all the necessities or pay for the admission.

You are just showing your ignorance by terming it a North Indian problem.FYI Karala was the state where 2nd maximum number of rape cases were reported between 2009-19.TN reported maximum no. of crimes in 2021.I can go on .This is a pan india problem.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock