Discussion New Zealand tour of India | News & Updates

I think if he remians the same ( No Decrease in his arrogance ) then soon he might have to take retirement from all forms. BCCI has a lot of options now with players coming out with good performance in INDIA A games and Domestic Cricket also

Sooner Or Later, It's Likely To Happen, If He Continues The Same Attitude,

Kohli Always Feels, What He Doing Is Only Right!

then soon he might have to take retirement from all forms.
Unfortunately it's not far away if this firm continues .. i liked his batting i like his chasing but I don't like his attitude my heart is bleeding to see his batting like this 💔💔

Now the big question he's not able to get rhythm in Asian soil then how can he perform in Foreign soil 😒😒

Unfortunately it's not far away if this firm continues .. i liked his batting i like his chasing but I don't like his attitude my heart is bleeding to see his batting like this 💔💔

Now the big question he's not able to get rhythm in Asian soil then how can he perform in Foreign soil 😒😒
Because Overseas Anushka Sharma Isn't always there to watch him whereas She is There In India in almost every match to watch him 😉😉😉

Wow !!!
Our Future Player making test centuries, Bright Future for India. Jai Hind (Rahul Dravid).
1st Shreiyas Iyer and Now 2nd Mayank Agarwal.
Don't depends on senior player.

Wow !!!
Our Future Player making test centuries, Bright Future for India. Jai Hind (Rahul Dravid).
1st Shreiyas Iyer and Now 2nd Mayank Agarwal.
Don't depends on senior player.
I think it's high time India should give opportunities to young players instead of giving every match to old ones like Pujara Rahane even Kohli. I think Rahul Dravid will rebrand test cricket for India under his coaching by producing some quality players.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock