New Zealand Tour Of India 2023 | News & Updates

With this bowling unit India will never be competitor for world cup. definitely wont enter in to top 4.
why cant India play with 6 pure bowlers.not with so called all rounders.
India weakness is bowling. so why cant they strengthen that unit with 1 extra bowler?

Last edited:
With this bowling unit India will never be competitor for world cup. definitely wont enter in to top 4.
why cant India play with 6 pure bowlers.not with so called all rounders.
India weakness is bowling. so why cant they strengthen that unit with 1 extra bowler?
Coz indian manegement wants batter till no 8

4Ml5eSo.jpg

I cannot say better but he is someone who can pick wkts when needed and score runs when required what more you want from player.
He is also someone who is capable of gifting boundaries and sixes to any number batsman with his bowling.

Siraj has been probably been the best Indian pacer for last year or so.He bowls with heart and takes every match as if it is his last.I hope he doesn’t get distracted by spotlight which invariably comes with an Indian cricketer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock