Discussion New contents on ETV Win App

Shivaji as mathematics teacher in new series #90s in Etv win
pFNEtG0.jpg

Wow.. wow.. wow. ETV 😘😘. Just after announcing BOYS HOSTEL I thought they should buy “Changure bangaru raja” and “RAMANNA YOUTH”as well and within minutes they announced this movie..

And also just 2 days before I thought they are providing monthly 2 stupid serial quality ETV WIN ORIGINALS and they started announcing movies
Good to see that they are acquiring latest Telugu content, finally they are back on track. Hope they will fulfill their fans dreams 🥺🤗

Good to see that they are acquiring latest Telugu content, finally they are back on track. Hope they will fulfill their fans dreams 🥺🤗
yeah. They already providing 4k so now they only left to provide Dolby and Apple tv app. Whenever ETV bags something most of the telugu people will be happy not sure why. Hope they continue to acquire more small budget movies like these and some mid range movies like Vijay Devarakonda,Nani, Said dharam tej movies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock