Discussion New Content On ZEE5

This is ok but what it is showing in HT or AVR?
I have 5.1 setup and the movie plays in 5.1. One thing I noticed though is that even if I explicitly set the audio to 5.1, it keeps defaulting to Atmos.

I have 5.1 setup and the movie plays in 5.1. One thing I noticed though is that even if I explicitly set the audio to 5.1, it keeps defaulting to Atmos.
Ok thanks for response. Im getting Kashmir files in 5.1 and Simba in Atmos but movies Jhund & RRR Logo shows 5.1/Atmos but actually it is not coming in AVR. I dont understand what is the issue...

RRR has 3 tracks -atmos(448 kbps), Dolby 5.1(192 kbps), stereo. Some other movies have 2 tracks - Dolby and stereo. Atmos works fine both in firestick 4k and Apple TV.

Observed some of the movies are updated with 5.1 and 4K .i.e. movies like Telugu Jersey, Bangaraju.. etc. Earlier they were playing only in stero. AVR is showing as DD+.

Zee5helps Twitter account is full of complaints ever since RRR released.

Zee5 should become a Prime Video or Apple TV channel. Then there would not be any complaints about video/audio quality.

EytpQDG.jpg

Zee5helps Twitter account is full of complaints ever since RRR released.

Zee5 should become a Prime Video or Apple TV channel. Then there would not be any complaints about video/audio quality.
I am facing issues mainly related to forward or backward. They should improve it.

Does zee5 apple tv app is smooth?.

Are these apple / prime video channels have same quality like thier native videos?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock