Discussion New Content On ZEE5

Qe63HpT.jpg

₹999 for this nonsense. Zee5 has nothing worth subscribing. Platform will die without telecom and broadband bundles.

₹999 for this nonsense. Zee5 has nothing worth subscribing. Platform will die without telecom and broadband bundles.
I get Zee5 and Sony Liv subscription bundled along with bunch of other OTTs for free with my fiber broadband connection. I also will not pay for it otherwise. :p

I get Zee5 and Sony Liv subscription bundled along with bunch of other OTTs for free with my fiber broadband connection. I also will not pay for it otherwise. :p
U were using jio prepaid service. Did u switched to Postpaid bro? Or using prepaid 999+ plan ?

U were using jio prepaid service. Did u switched to Postpaid bro? Or using prepaid 999+ plan ?
I have moved to a different location and JioFiber is unavailable here. 😔 I have reactivated my Railwire connection. The bundled OTT is part of my Railwire plan subscription.

JO4l3Zc.jpg

The irony is them charging ₹1499 for 4K content. Who would pay? They don't have any English movies or Sports. Even one cricket league they have isn't worth paying for.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock