Discussion New content on Voot Select

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 192
  • Views: Views 29,286
Sony BBC earth shows are there on Sony liv and they are available to stream for free.
Some are premium though. Plus Airtel has Curiousity Stream which is considered best among infotainment players.

Some are premium though. Plus Airtel has Curiousity Stream which is considered best among infotainment players.
I've hardly come across any that is premium, one or two were before but they were later moved to the free tier. Yes curiosity stream has some very good documentaries, I have the subscription for it but it is going to expire later this month. It's available in the Airtel tv app? Available for all Airtel plans?

I've hardly come across any that is premium, one or two were before but they were later moved to the free tier. Yes curiosity stream has some very good documentaries, I have the subscription for it but it is going to expire later this month. It's available in the Airtel tv app? Available for all Airtel plans?
Available on all data and unlimited plans. Shows are available on both Airtel Xstreme's app and website.

Vh1 can digital rights of tv shows like BGT, X Factor without spending much. But it's gonna be very expensive to get digital rights of awards show. Keeping Vh1 off the Voot is a smart decision.

VH1 india ( south asia ) is different from VH1 international. Caz VH1 india only has the rights to cable broadcast and not for digital.
Even before tv shows r not available from channels like colors tv only regionals shows r available

Can any1 tl me Y r before tv shows not available from channels like colors tv only regionals shows r available wat is use of taking subscription then ????

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock