Discussion New content on Voot Select

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 192
  • Views: Views 29,332
MIe0IwG.jpg
777 Charlie all languages or only Kannada?

Don't why they are not buying any telugu movies or releasing Telugu dubbed movies/series. I think they are not interested in Telugu market

Don't why they are not buying any telugu movies or releasing Telugu dubbed movies/series. I think they are not interested in Telugu market
The main pbl is they don't have a satellite channel. So, they are not interested in buying digital rights of Telugu movies also aha Video is altogether in its own league in acquiring the rights, every 4 in 5 Telugu Movie rights will be with Aha.

The main pbl is they don't have a satellite channel. So, they are not interested in buying digital rights of Telugu movies also aha Video is altogether in its own league in acquiring the rights, every 4 in 5 Telugu Movie rights will be with Aha.
They can dub and release their famous webseries on Voot like Asur, Illegal, Bandon Mein Tha Dum etc

They can dub and release their famous webseries on Voot like Asur, Illegal, Bandon Mein Tha Dum etc
Yeah, that can be done. Easily can build their library and later can expand by producing orginal contents or by acquiring Movie rights. Don't know what's the end game with Telugu contents!

Earlier they were not interested in buying any new movie rights in Kannada during the COVID times, they even rented their satellite to other channel. But, now they are on fire in buying new movies. Every Friday new Kannada movie is being streamed. I feel this is all because of the colors Kannada channel's business head. And that's not happening with Telugu, there's no, One responsible person like him.

Sonu Sood is hosting Roadies? :ouch:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock