Discussion New Content On Sun NXT

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 421
  • Views: Views 100,890
Finally, Anjaam Pathira Digital Premiere confirmed for April 27

but i wonder why did they delay this much to stream on SunNXT. the film was premiered on Sun network's own malayalam channel Surya TV more than 2 weeks back. then onwards the TV Rip print (in HD quality) got circulated in all the torrent sites and telegram channels. by now, all those who waited for the digital release of this movie might have watched that print. those who always prefer to watch from legit platforms were also forced to watch the TV Rip since these many days delay happened to start streaming on SunNXT. this is a certainly not a good strategy.

but i wonder why did they delay this much to stream on SunNXT. the film was premiered on Sun network's own malayalam channel Surya TV more than 2 weeks back. then onwards the TV Rip print (in HD quality) got circulated in all the torrent sites and telegram channels. by now, all those who waited for the digital release of this movie might have watched that print. those who always prefer to watch from legit platforms were also forced to watch the TV Rip since these many days delay happened to start streaming on SunNXT. this is a certainly not a good strategy.
Yes, that was a bad move. Most of my friends who don't understand Malayalam, who depend on the Eng subs too had watched the TV Rip after waiting long for the official Digital Release.

Bheeshma Promo in GEMINI
d9LCr8H.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock