Discussion New content on NetFlix

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2,499
  • Views: Views 363,357
I'm getting an error while trying to select Ghoul or The Innocents on Android app (mainly through search) . The error says "Can't connect to Netflix. Retry".

I'm facing this issue only for these 2 shows, all other shows/movies are working fine.

I have tried restarting the app and phone also.

Anyone else facing this issue?

I'm getting an error while trying to select Ghoul or The Innocents on Android app (mainly through search) . The error says "Can't connect to Netflix. Retry".

I'm facing this issue only for these 2 shows, all other shows/movies are working fine.

I have tried restarting the app and phone also.

Anyone else facing this issue?
Clear app data and login again

ExaPDAq.jpg

Just completed Narcos after watching Breaking Bad. Two of the best shows on Netflix but now I’m unable to decide what to watch which is as exciting as these two. I have been browsing through all the content for last 2 days.
Please suggest something

Just completed Narcos after watching Breaking Bad. Two of the best shows on Netflix but now I’m unable to decide what to watch which is as exciting as these two. I have been browsing through all the content for last 2 days.
Please suggest something
Try Ozark and El Chapo

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock