Discussion New content on Netflix

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 2,560
  • Views Views: Views 377,234
Did you watch it? I seem to be only one who liked the movie.
I just started watching the movie.Atleast beginning is riddled with typical stereotypes.Jolly Sardar,Naach Gaana without reason.Women with clearly overworked eyebrows posing as poor villagers,extremely poor vfx when the water gushes into the mine etc.Hope rest of movie will be better.

I just started watching the movie.Atleast beginning is riddled with typical stereotypes.Jolly Sardar,Naach Gaana without reason.Women with clearly overworked eyebrows posing as poor villagers,extremely poor vfx when the water gushes into the mine etc.Hope rest of movie will be better.
It gets better. It's like that movie you watch for storyline.

Watched it last week. But didn't like it.

I also watched another Bollywood movie the same day. The Great Indian Family. Enjoyed it.

I saw it on Sunday and liked it . Apart from disappointing VFX and that dance song , everything was good. I also tried to watch Thank You for coming and couldn't bear it for 10 minutes. Ekta Kapoor should focus on making tv soaps . Film is not her genre

I saw it on Sunday and liked it . Apart from disappointing VFX and that dance song , everything was good. I also tried to watch Thank You for coming and couldn't bear it for 10 minutes. Ekta Kapoor should focus on making tv soaps . Film is not her genre
Did you watch The Archies?

Did you watch The Archies?
vFZx4PM.jpg

It gets better. It's like that movie you watch for storyline.
Well my opinion didn’t change after watching the entire movie.I am a big fan of Akshay Kumar but most of his movies in last 2-3 years are filled with lazy acting.Akshay himself puts very little effort in acting and just go through the movies like a task.Additionally there is too much drama in the movie .I am not surprised that it was big box office dud.

Back
Top Bottom