Discussion New content on NetFlix

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2,499
  • Views: Views 362,832
What needs to stop is normalizing stupid, hypocritical behaviour, pseudo-feminism and woke-ism through shows like Four More Shots Please, Indian Matchmaking and Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives. They keep returning like cockroaches in your house.
Sadly or gladly I have not seen any of the shows you mentioned except for first few minutes of Four More Shots. Apparently that's how women I knew after growing up. Trust me. I was shocked too. We are so use to be surrounded by motherly behenji type women. We think these mindsets doesn't exist among women. Also that's how women interact with other women not men. So we think it doesn't exist.

What time Blockbuster gets added?

No Hindi. I guess Netflix too wants to compete with Amazon to provide us special treatment. The thing is that it's not even a major title.

Is godfather available on Hindi…?
It has been dubbed into Hindi. But you can expect special treatment from Netflix.

zvjC1Co.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock