Discussion New content on NetFlix

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2,489
  • Views: Views 358,688
0piMA0o.jpg

Used to be on SonyLiv before. Not sure if its still there
Yeah.. and it's also on available Amazon Prime Video.

Yeah.. and it's also on available Amazon Prime Video.

Many shows are available on both services like two and a half men, suits, big bang theory, etc. Netflix's UI is easier to use imo so I prefer it over prime video

Last edited:
Many shows are available on both services like two and a half men, suits, big bang theory, etc. Netflix's UI is easier to use imo so I prefer it over prime video
Yeah.. me too

But my question was that is it a new addition on Netflix? Because shows/movies don't just randomly show up to the the Top 10 unless it's a new addition (or Friends & Money Heist).

Has anyone seen haseen dilruba…?
Watched Haseen Dillruba movie...
Good time passing movie...Although we can guess once the 3rd character come into the scene... Overall not bad and can watch....

To me, Haseen Dillruba was a mess. I didn't understand what were the maker's trying to convey to the audience with the domestic violence, adultery, love triangle etc. They weaved the story so poorly, Kanika Dhillon's Judgementall Hai Kya style continues here too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock