Discussion New content on NetFlix

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2,499
  • Views: Views 363,318
Where is Bard Of Blood 2..

We Are Going To See Family Man2 Trailer Tomorrow

Season 1 Not Much Entertaining But Last Twist was Very Surprising, Eagerly Want To Know The Fact
IMHO Bard of Blood was a disaster. They screwed it big time. No proper character development just throwing some scenes randomly etc.

Has anyone read the book?Does the book ends the way it has ended in the series?
No, it doesn't end the way it ended in the series. But, after that cliffhanger scene it was only 3 more chapters in the book.

No, it doesn't end the way it ended in the series. But, after that cliffhanger scene it was only 3 more chapters in the book.
That explains the delay in the ssn 2 .After all it takes some time to write a script and anyway the ssn 1 was not a success

That explains the delay in the ssn 2 .After all it takes some time to write a script and anyway the ssn 1 was not a success
Yeah, I guess they wanted to know how the S1 works out and then make up a mind to write it further or something. My guess, if there's a S2 then they would show the flashback scenes (in the novel it's just 1 para) of Vikramjeet, like why he did and how he did etc. With some Melodramatic scenes and then a closure, S2 ends with new mission. They could end it or can continue with that mission for the next season etc.

Sweet & Sour (Korean Movie) coming on 4 June

BU2DxbH.jpg

Source
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock