Discussion New content on NetFlix

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2,477
  • Views: Views 355,831
By The Grace of The Gods- Season 1, Anime Series would be added on 29th March
Iwakakeru!-Sport Climbing Girls- Season 1, Anime Series would be added on 29th March
Pokemon Detective Pikachu - (Live Action 3D kids Anime movie) would be added on 17th April

Edit- forget to add the below anime series addition

Bloom Into You - Season 1, Anime Series - added on Netflix India
The Quintessential Quintuplets - Season 1, Anime Series- added on Netflix India
Hinamatsuri - Season 1, Anime Series- added on Netflix India

n0JuQfx.jpg

rmjAkh2.jpg

IlOQvzl.jpg

JBBkKzV.jpg

6d5z1sB.jpg

IT7BNKV.jpg
That girl in 'By the grace of gods' look like a girl in Goblin Slayer. Same design.

Schindler list is just fabulous...movie is lengthy but content is too good...thanks to Netflix which is released in Hindi audio also...I think Steven Spielberg had won Oscar for best director for this movie.

The Gymnastic Samurai - Season 1, Anime series will be added on 1st May
Jujutsu Kaisen- Season 1, Anime series will be added on 1st May
Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon - Season 1, Anime series will be added on 1st May (earlier few months back uploaded on Ani-one Asia YouTube channel now will be added on Netflix India)

aNgsFVs.jpg

HDMVGRj.jpg

s05uno5.jpg

Roohi Now Streaming on Netflix : Roohi | Netflix
What an utter waste of time Roohi is.Varun Sharma is irritating to the core and i hope his Chucha act won't get him roles forever.There wasn't a single moment in the movie where i got startled or scared.It was almost funny to watch the sequence between Varun Sharma and Jhanvi in her witch role.As for Rajkumar Rao he also needs to select the roles carefully.There was nothing for him to do in movie.

What an utter waste of time Roohi is.Varun Sharma is irritating to the core and i hope his Chucha act won't get him roles forever.There wasn't a single moment in the movie where i got startled or scared.It was almost funny to watch the sequence between Varun Sharma and Jhanvi in her witch role.As for Rajkumar Rao he also needs to select the roles carefully.There was nothing for him to do in movie.
Poorly written and poorly executed. After first few minutes couldn't even care about what was supposed to happen next. Even ending was terrible. Not even comparable to Stree.

Poorly written and poorly executed. After first few minutes couldn't even care about what was supposed to happen next. Even ending was terrible. Not even comparable to Stree.
Despite being from Hindi heartland i had at times found difficult to understand what Rao and Varun Sharma were talking imagine the plight of a non Hindi speaker.Slowly the story of small towns of north in Bollywood movies is getting as bad as the Multi starrer movies of Karan Johar.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock