Discussion New content on NetFlix

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2,497
  • Views: Views 361,786
I don't watch Hollywood movies much. Maybe @Saichaitanya4496 bro could help.
Even I'm not sure what movies are there now as I have paused my subscription two months ago. But i can give some of the best Netflix Original movies depending on your genre preferences @Shivpatel bro!

Enola Holmes is recent decent commercial movie they had. After that I haven't watched any.

Even I'm not sure what movies are there now as I have paused my subscription two months ago. But i can give some of the best Netflix Original movies depending on your genre preferences @Shivpatel bro!

Enola Holmes is recent decent commercial movie they had. After that I haven't watched any.
Can u list out best Netflix original movies

Can u list out best Netflix original movies
Enola Holmes - Mystery Comedy
The Love Birds - Comedy
Da 5 Bloods - War Drama. ( One of the best films this year imo, Idk if u can connect to it or not)
The Social Dilemma
Klaus (Animation)
Marrige Story
The Two Popes
Triple Frontier
Murder Mystery

Extraction, The Old Gaurd, 6 Underground - Sure u might have watched.

I have suggested mostly generic commercial films. I don't know if like to u watch niche contents. BTW Netflix's Original Movies are not so great, quality wise its not on par with traditional studios or even Amazon Studios.

Last edited:
Enola Holmes - Mystery Comedy
The Love Birds - Comedy
Da 5 Bloods - War Drama. ( One of the best films this year imo, Idk if u can connect to it or not)
The Social Dilemma
Klaus (Animation)
Marrige Story
The Two Popes
Triple Frontier
Murder Mystery

Extraction, The Old Gaurd, 6 Underground - Sure u might have watched.

I have suggested mostly generic commercial films. I don't know if like to u watch niche contents. BTW Netflix's Original Movies are not so great, quality wise its not on par with traditional studios or even Amazon Studios.
I would like to add: I'm thinking of ending things, few old movies like Uncut Gems, Dolomite is My Name, The Irishman, Roma

Global streaming giant Netflix has acquired three high profile feature films and added four new series from South Korea.

The country is currently riding a cultural high with movies, TV dramas and K-pop music all finding wider international audiences. Netflix has made a mark as a platform for Korean shows and is increasingly finding subscriber and critical success within the country.

Netflix Adds Seven Movies and Series From South Korea

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock