Discussion New Content On MX Player

I am able to watch in web version and android version, but not finding any tamil movie
see this, working fine for me.
VakBIv0.jpg

Bro I told about TV version. Mobile and web versions works well for me too. But we cant cast the movies to TV

Sun NXT content only available through Mobile app.... TV and Web having security... 👍

Bro I told about TV version. Mobile and web versions works well for me too. But we cant cast the movies to TV

Yes Casting also not allowed... You can Simply Mirror the Screen with the help of Airplay Software in Your TV

MX Player TV has flooded with Turkish series. All super hit in Turkey. All good to watch and pretty sure better than indian serials. The high light is they available in indian regional language audios.

"Dangerous" series with Bipasha is good to watch. Rich and crispy. On par with many paid apps. I wonder how Mx Player doing it free. Even advts also very less. Request MX Player to be available with other platforms like tizen OS. Now this available only in android. Samsung and LG missing this good app. The negative in MX player is its ULLU contents.

Doctor John... New Korean series in regional language audios. Fast moving medico drama. Looking for more korean series in regional language audio

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock