New content on JioCinema

one thing is if i switch to other language say bangla it starts playing from start instead of where i left.

Well the resume feature is missing at the moment on Jio Cinema at the moment. And is very irritating - especially in movies.

Well the resume feature is missing at the moment on Jio Cinema at the moment. And is very irritating - especially in movies.
It's available both in mobile and Android TV app...in Android tv app it's at the bottom of home page...

JioCinema's Digital Premiere promos started to air across TV channels.
Grbdvme.png

I have watched Vikram Vedha...got 10 second each ads of Sivaji movie promotion twice at 1St...later for most part maybe for last 2 hours didn't get any ads...

I have watched Vikram Vedha...got 10 second each ads of Sivaji movie promotion twice at 1St...later for most part maybe for last 2 hours didn't get any ads...
they are not placing ads properly.

I got one ad of 15 aec in First Half.
Nothing after that. Only one ad in whole movie

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock