Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,882
  • Views: Views 332,714
@Saichaitanya4496 bro, I'm an avid follower of MCU but didn't watch any web series. Do these series have any link with MCU timeline (like the upcoming series having MCU characters)?
Also if the series is independent, do I need to catch up with previous seasons or I can watch this season all alone.
No Need buddy! Those are part of broader MCU which aren't really acknowledged by the movies. However, this particular Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is directly tied into MCU in the first two seasons and will be co existing with the movie timelines. If u notice, the Hellicarrier which NicknFury shown up all of sudden in Age if Ulrron is Sent by Culson. A small tit bit references will be der that's it.

However, Agent Carter is a Canon to MCU, most of the actors from the show are from Movies and they reprised their roles in MCU as well.

I suggest watching Daredevil, Jessica Jones S01 which are the one of the best if not the best comic book series ever made. Even i rate Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D as the best broadcast TV show based on comics. However, it hasn't found the appreciation it deserves compared to lack luster Arrowverse shows because how quickly they were running out of quality. However, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D kept on reinventing itself each season which is a great thing about the show.

x1GIfov.jpg

Can anyone tell me what accent Hitler has here? :hehe:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock