Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,879
  • Views: Views 332,068
Reminisce the good old days and celebrate Children’s Day with these titles streaming on Disney+Hotstar

Hindi

Bal Ganesh 3
Little Krishna: The Darling of Vrindavan
Bhoot Unkle
Hanuman Da’Damdaar
Nanhe Natkhat Dhoom Dhamaal
Chetak the Wonder Horse
Main Hoon Khiladi
Monkey Up
Three Little Pigs

Regional

Philips and the Monkey Pen (Malayalam)
Kutti Chetan and Friends (Telegu)
Sisindri (Telegu)
Kaaka Muttai (Tamil)
Azhagu Kutti Chellam (Tamil)
Magic Magic (Malayalam)
Dhoni (Tamil)
Saivam (Tamil)

Shows

Super V (Hindi and Bengali)
Shakalaka Boom Boom (Hindi)
The Adventures of Hatim (Hindi)

Reminisce the good old days and celebrate Children’s Day with these titles streaming on Disney+Hotstar
Nice promotion of Disney by Star here.

It premiered today buddy! It's a full series order i.e., it will have 18-23 episodes depending on schedules and actors availability. They just started to shoot a month back.
Yeah.. just checked Hotstar. Google listed only 3 Episodes, so I thought it might be a Mini-Series. Maybe they'll update it later.

7ldgshc.jpg

Yeah.. just checked Hotstar. Google listed only 3 Episodes, so I got confused. Maybe they'll update it later.

7ldgshc.jpg
Mostly they pick from Wikipedia/listings only. As of now only first 3 episodes are listed. You know its a broadcast network show(abc), unlike cable networks which have weekly schedules, these shows don't have as networks will be showing Sports, awards etc etc and they take priority over these series. And these shows shoot as they are running on network unlike cable networks which premiere once their work is done.

Willow -Finally, been waiting since a long time for this movie 😍

Turner and Hooch - Another Classic. Both are the both movies are getting Series follow ups at Disney+.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock