Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,888
  • Views: Views 334,389
Today I found a Documentary Hidden Kingdoms of China...i think it's new..Although it's showing English audio it's not available to select...
Another movie and other content too no English audio even it shows...It's in Binge+ box with premium subscription...
It's not new documentary.

OK fine...But y no English audio available even if it shows?
I have no idea. But I have watched that show on the list ages ago. Back then Nat Geo content was free.

I have already reported to move these posts to general discussion thread...

@Mr.Bhat I just checked Disney+ app. I wanna correct my mistake. The Hidden Kingdoms of China I was referring to earlier was a different documentary of same name. This one is a new documentary. It's available in English, Hindi, Bangla, Tamil and Telugu.

@Mr.Bhat I just checked Disney+ app. I wanna correct my mistake. The Hidden Kingdoms of China I was referring to earlier was a different documentary of same name. This one is a new documentary. It's available in English, Hindi, Bangla, Tamil and Telugu.
So I was correct...This documentary seen today itself...So posted in new content thread...
Anyway it's OK..
Now available in English too for me...Don't know what happened morning...

Source

Came across this! Reminded me of Hulu's Palm Springs :biggrin:! Supposed to release on September 5th. I don't know if it will release in India or not!

Underwater

PED9yos.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock