Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,887
  • Views: Views 333,950
No buddy! U will be disappointed all the titles are movies or specials or Shorts only.

U can expect 8 Simple Rules in future but not Sabrina as it is owned by VIACOMCBS. Request Voot to get the same.
Can we expect The Secret Life of American Teenager and Melissa & Joey in the future? I never got to finish The Secret Life of American Teenager.

Can we expect The Secret Life of American Teenager and Melissa & Joey in the future? I never got to finish The Secret Life of American Teenager.

No sure bro! They both are ABC Family (Freeform) shows only. But none of the Disney's TV Studios involved in them. Not sure if Disney owns all the rights. As u can see For Life and The Good Doctor are both ABC shows, still Sony got the rights for them even though ABC Studios involved as Sony is the main production house.

No sure bro! They both are ABC Family (Freeform) shows only. But none of the Disney's TV Studios involved in them. Not sure if Disney owns all the rights. As u can see For Life and The Good Doctor are both ABC shows, still Sony got the rights for them even though ABC Studios involved as Sony is the main production house.
Both were available on ABC's streaming platform.

Both were available on ABC's streaming platform.

I Mean it's their shows only Buddy! They get them in US on their platforms. Not in all areas rite? That's why I given For Life and The Good Doctor examples.

Dil Bechara
Now Streaming on Disney+ Hotstar
Screenshot-20200724-200257.jpg

Subtitles on Hotstar were Super Tiny earlier. But now they are Humongous. 😑🤦🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock