Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,883
  • Views: Views 333,235
QsqH2CB.png

KBtKHxB.png

Niether links works.
Seems like the Secrets of Elephants is currently removed. Dear Mama is on there though, its navigating to the show directly for me.

Hotstar Content team needs to get their sh#t together... They have lost a huge chunk of content.. Then also, they haven't bothered to add the tons of Originals which are missing, and withholding the releases of Disney+ Originals like Rennervations, The Journey to the Center of Earth and now this. Its just bonkers... The sooner DisneyPlusHotstar in India gets act under control the better.
nwsfFSP.png

Seems like the Secrets of Elephants is currently removed. Dear Mama is on there though, its navigating to the show directly for me.

Hotstar Content team needs to get their sh#t together... They have lost a huge chunk of content.. Then also, they haven't bothered to add the tons of Originals which are missing, and withholding the releases of Disney+ Originals like Rennervations, The Journey to the Center of Earth and now this. Its just bonkers... The sooner DisneyPlusHotstar in India gets act under control the better.
nwsfFSP.png
Not working for me.
wsnEUaf.jpg

Soppana Sundari Streaming From 12th May in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada & Malayalam
egc2lKy.jpg

Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar.
pkE1uyo.jpg

I8lUmUP.jpg

RennerVations is now streaming on Disney+ Hotstar.
JACoYK8.jpg

LUhPifw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock