Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,883
  • Views: Views 333,093
Thats the name that has been used everywhere not just India. That's the literal meaning as well I guess for the Korean Title.
Yes, it's the literal Korean title. But usually it's changed to suite the global audience.
Everywhere its called Love All Play. MDL, AsianWiki, TMDb, Wikipedia and even the Reddit Community (Except IMDb. They changed it recently.)

Yes, it's the literal Korean title. But usually it's changed to suite the global audience.
Everywhere its called Love All Play. MDL, AsianWiki, TMDb, Wikipedia and even the Reddit Community (Except IMDb. They changed it recently.)
Does what third parties call the show matter? Disney is the global distributor and they chose to call it something., and that is and should be the official title. Not some third party names.

Not when the title sounds like the name of Flash's next saas tape.

Japanese Drama My Family now streaming!

GyvHTIf.png

I am not getting wakanda forever in atmos.
I am playing on LG Web OS and Apple TV 4k.
Lg webos only stereo audio in hotstar. But appletv 4k supported atmos sound in hotstar. Just now completed watched in wakanda forever for atmos sound in my appletv. Atmos only coming for English audio. Other languages only dd+.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock