Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,888
  • Views: Views 334,212
See they now added Kannada too. But no signs of Marathi and Bengali. This is why I say that Hotstar cannot look past South.
It's dubbed for Cinema release for making money and not really by Hotstar.. They aren't dubbing in South Languages recently as well... Pinocchio, Andor are the examples for that as they are dubbed only in Hindi...

Atleast they are ones started dubbing their Indian originals in languages like Marathi and Bangla as well.. Others don't even bother to do so.

It's dubbed for Cinema release for making money and not really by Hotstar.. They aren't dubbing in South Languages recently as well... Pinocchio, Andor are the examples for that as they are dubbed only in Hindi...

Atleast they are ones started dubbing their Indian originals in languages like Marathi and Bangla as well.. Others don't even bother to do so.
They might have started it first but now they're last in the race. SonyLIV is the best example, not just their original series or movies are available in Marathi and Bengali (+4 Southern Languages) even the latest release movies are available in all the languages.

Many Malayalam Movies available on SonyLIV were not dubbed for Theatrical release, they're dubbed by SonyLIV. Recent release Gargi (Originally Tamil) was dubbed in just Kannada and Telugu for a theatrical release. But, that's available in Malayalam, Bengali & Hindi on SonyLIV.

Zee5, Sony Liv, Discovery+? It's Star who is always biased towards South.

Check out Criminal Justice: Adhura Sach on Disney+ Hotstar! Hotstar
fXAnmBy.jpg

They aren't dubbing in South Languages recently as well... Pinocchio, Andor are the examples for that as they are dubbed only in Hindi...
Are you sure?

IMO, I didn't see trailer in other south languages for Lightyear as well but when it got released most of the south languages were there.

Even their head also said recently that they are getting good response for their dubbed contents.

I prefer they should release all episodes in one shot rather than releasing every week. what are your opinions ?

I prefer they should release all episodes in one shot rather than releasing every week. what are your opinions ?
It is not fair to people who doesn't have free time as people watch the whole series while giving away spoilers on social media sites. Also you get more things to watch. Imagine having to finish up 2 movies and 3 series in a weekend. It's not possible for some.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock