Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,887
  • Views: Views 333,789
Big Sky: Season 2 is Out!

6dexRgc.jpg

So, they are finally taking their time to dub the movies and shows if any people want to watch in their language.. In India, it was released in Hindi and English only in Theatres, good to see they added Tamil and Telugu dubs as well..
Now it makes no sense to dubbed these movies when every content comes in basic subscription. I think they need to concentrate on bringing decent original content over dubbing movies. I don't even think half the non English speaking audience would care about non Marvel movies.

Now it makes no sense to dubbed these movies when every content comes in basic subscription. I think they need to concentrate on bringing decent original content over dubbing movies. I don't even think half the non English speaking audience would care about non Marvel movies.
FYI, Disney+ Hotstar India brings more Original content than any of its counterparts... All the FX, FOX, ABC shows doesn't even have proper dates on Disney+, they are all streaming on Hotstar minutes after their broadcast in the USA...

Disney+ Hotstar India is only lacking in library content which they will slowly add on their own pace as currently Disney+Hotstar India has more titles compared to any Disney+ version and they seems not be worried about that.

Honestly, I'm lagging a lot behind on the shows that I watch on Hotstar as so much new content is coming week after week..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock