Discussion New content on Aha Video

They dont even have subs too, recently watched Nikhil's movie on AHA, no subs for that.
Pity.

This OTT service is targeted towards Telugu audiences so looks like they skipped the subs option :unsure:. But they should consider adding them as there are many people who watch Telugu movies with the help of subs.

Last edited:
They dont even have subs too, recently watched Nikhil's movie on AHA, no subs for that.
Pity.
Sad. I was planning to Download & try this app. Now since there's no Subs, no use of me Downloading, as I won't understand a thing.

But they should consider adding them they are many people who watch Telugu movies with the help of subs.
Yeah.. I am one of those people.

hxU4XcG.jpg

The UI of AHA is just a replica of Hoichoi. I downloaded in my Fire Stick.
No subtitle option
No Audio Option
No Resume function.
I just watched Geetha Subrahmanyam 2000. PQ is good. It is available in1080p quality. AQ is also good but available in Stereo only. No Dolby+, not even 5.1ch output.
Hope they will improve it in the coming days adding Subtitle/Audio/Resume options

Last edited:
The UI of AHA is just a replica of Hoichoi. I downloaded in my Fire Stick.
No subtitle option
No Audio Option
No Resume function.
I just watched Geetha Subrahmanyam 2000. PQ is good. It is available in1080p quality. AQ is also good but available in Stereo only. No Dolby+, not even 5.1ch output.
Hope they will improve it in the coming days adding Subtitle/Audio/Resume options

I guess it wont survive very long, compared to the standards in OTT platforms amzon or nf has kept. Now more people are craving for high quality content.

Their motive is to make some money in Telugu market not to become a finest OTT. Otherwise, they would have come up with advanced technology like 4K and Dolby Atmos. For sure, they won't sustain for long if they are just trying to match profit/loss numbers. Amazon is successful because they can run even with massive losses and their strategy is very different, at least for now!

This is quite obvious from the fact that they wanted to sell their own movie right to some other OTT because they would get more money than keeping it to themselves. It won't take much time for them to understand the importance of quality in contrast to the content.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock