Good News New Animes Premiering in July on Animax HD in Sony LIV

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
5 New Animes Premiering in July on Animax HD ( on Sony LIV App )
( Two new anime series same day as japan & three new show premiering on Animax HD this july)
Same day as japan under eXpress from japan ..its Animax special title which shows new anime series same day as japan.
i. Cells at the Work Premieres July 8th Sundays at 6:00 pm (IST) , 8:30 pm in other countries.

ii. Phantom in the Twilight Premieres July 9th Mondays at 7:30 pm (IST) , 10:00 pm in other countries.
New Anime Series premiering this july
i. Clean Freak! Aoyama Kun Premieres 12th July Wed-Thur at 5:30 pm (IST) , 8:00 pm in other countries.
ii. Strike the Blood OVA Series Premieres 25th July Wed-Fri at 7:30 pm (IST) , 10:00 pm in other countries.

iii. Strike the Blood Second Season Premieres 26th July Wed-Fri at 7:30 pm (IST) , 10:00 pm in other countries.
OVA is the Abbreviation of Original video Animation ..in this they make original anime series..especially for Anime DVD's & blu-ray CD's .
Original Animation Video & Original Video Animation (OAV / OVA) are interchangeable terms used in Japan to refer to animation that is released directly to the video market without first going through a theatrical release or television broadcast. In the beginning OAV was used in Japan. However, due to confusion with Adult VideoAudio/Video electronics this acronym was gradually abandoned in favor of OVA.

Why did i mentioned this ? people might get confused this with other term..that's why explained about it..

eXpress from Japan ~ (Same day as japan )new anime series premiere continues this july from june

i.
Kakuriyo Bed and Breakfast for Spirits on Mondays at 8:30 pm (IST) , 11:00 pm in other countries.
ii
. Inazuma Eleven Ares on Friday's at 5:30 pm (IST) , 8:00 pm in other countries .

Anime series which will Return & Re-run on Animax this july
i. Ranma 1/2 Starts 9th July Mon-Fri at 3:00 pm (IST) , 5:30 pm in other countries.
ii. Chain Chronicle- The Light of Hacaetias Starts 9th July Monday's at 8:00 pm (IST) , 10:30 pm in other countries.
iii. Nisekoi Season 2 Starts 10th July Mon-Fri at 5:00 pm (IST) , 7:30 pm in other countries.
iv. The Seven Deadly Sins Revival of the Commandant's Season 2 Starts 17th July Mon-Tue at 5:30 pm (IST) , 8:00 pm in other countries.
v. Kamisama Kiss Season 2 Starts 18th July Wed at 8:30 am (IST) , 11:00 am in other countries.
vi. Fairy Tail Season 3 Starts 24th July Mon-Fri 6:30 pm (IST) ,9:00 pm in other countries . They air Anime at different time in India compared to schedule they adjust it ( IST ) time wise..

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Schedule | Animax Asia

Last edited:
Why Ranma 1/2 again ?
You are already airing two classic shows Naruto and Kindaichi, there was no need for Ranma 1/2. Haven't You Heard I'm Sakamoto and Karakai Jozu no Takagi San would have been perfect replacement for Handa Kun.
Again shame on Animax they failed to acquire My Hero Academia Season 3.
Aniplus Asia is simulcasting Attack on Titan Season 3 and Adult Swim (Toonami America) is simulcasting Attack on Titan Dub.

Some improvements which Animax needs to do ?
1) Drop Naruto, Kindaichi, LBX Wars, Kamisama kiss, Golden Time, Magical Warfare, Scared Rider Xechs, First Love Monster, Cerberus Fate of Dark Dragon, Chain Chronicle, Chihayafuru 2, Inari Kon Kon, Arpeggio of Blue Steel, Dances with the Dragon.
2) Bring back Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Beyond the Boundary, My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu, Darker than Black, Samurai Champloo, The Prince of Tennis, Tsubasa Chronicles, Cardcaptor Sakura.

For God's back don't bring InuYasha next month. Don't show too much classics.

I agree with you partially bro .. i dont know why they keep repeating same shows after giving only short gaps .. like naruto & kindaichi..repeats most are getting annoyed ..they are re-airing them quite often from few years.. Animax might air My Hero Academia Season 3 after it ends on japan or in december along with the movie.. they even have this stupid habit of skipping few seasons in between this time also they wud skip Season 4 of fairy tail and only show Season 3 , 5 & 6.. i think they are airing old animes together to make its Viewers relive 14 years moments of Animax ..

I started watching Animax in 2010, when I was University college student and bought Hathway Setopbox. I was just seeing how many channels does they have and what do they air ? Then Animax was right after Cartoon Network. They were airing baseball anime Big Windup! , I loved that anime. I started watching their channel and loved their shows like Hunter X Hunter, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood etc. My last show was The Seven Deadly Sins. Later I moved in USA. But when in 2017 I heard Animax getting Shutdown, I was literally shocked, it was best channel of India with so much fresh shows. It was very disappointment. Anyway old Animax was love, Even they aired Korean Anime Winter Sonata.

even i miss old Animax.. i managed to see starting of Animax in 2004 while changing channel in my granmas home..in cable saw animax while changing channels.. i remember that time seeing in hoarding while traveliing.. in road.. disney channel launching.. those tym my english was nt gd without subtitles i could not understand fast english.. only knew just reading and writing. mainly watched dubbed channels.. it was without subtitle inuyasha.. i changed.. then in 2005-2006 in sony tv there was animax tym.. anime shows of animax were showed in hindi dub .. shows of Daigunder , captain tsubasa , cardcaptor sakura.. i nly liked daigunder one,, there were few more i dont remember them exactly... ._. even Ranma half i saw in hindi dub in sony tv last tym in 2006 starting then it stopped coming on that channel.. my cable guy didnt had animax.. my granma's home was in different city.. after that in 2008 ending months cable guy added .. animax back.. i started watching liked .. yu yu hakusho.. , there was basketball anime,, prince of tennis.. in between yrs mostly watched CN toonami block of anime action shows , hungama tv .. then gt shifted to other city.. in 2010 that city cable guy .. indigital added .. animax from sept to december ... for first time watched fairy tail.. it was awesome feeling end show watched was animax musix then he removed it.. only after 2013.. govt made mandatory..stb started watching animax.. 2013- 2017 watched animax ^^

Last edited:
Im not interested mobile viewing bro.... not watching whatsapp videos also..;);)
Me too not interested but watch sometimes when no electricity or free in outdoor, and I have watch premium content in free (Sony Liv) :smile:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock